LEVEL 2 GUIDELINES
- All classes must be booked. In level 2 numbers are restricted. Members who have booked will have priority over those that haven't booked. Please don't get offended if you haven't booked and there is not enough space for you.
IMPT: We'll be trialling a new class 'ticket' system because we had a few complaints last time from members who had booked and then didnt feel comfortable joining the class because all the spots had been taken. obviously some members had joined without booking which just makes it awkward for everyone.
- You must swipe your membership card AND the check in on the Covid Tracer App on arrival for contact tracing purposes
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Bring your own full drink bottle and towel for every workout (or purchase at reception).
- Put your keys / gear either on the key ring board, in one of the plastic boxes provided, or in the lockers / red shelves. Please DON'T leave your gear scattered around the WarriorFit mats.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Maintain physical distance rules and respect others in the gym.
- Bring your good vibes and smiles - they will be very much appreciated :)
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE NOT WELL